Benefits of OAEP Membership
- Connect with equine practitioners, other veterinarians and students with an interest in equine practice
- Access to online and in-person continuing education events annually
- Access to past webinars and seminar presentations through the Members Section of the OAEP website
- Access to the OAEP Member Listserve for discussion with other member veterinarians on various topics related to equine medicine and veterinary practice
- Share and utilize practice resources provided by equine practitioners
- Keep updated on the latest news affecting the equine industry including equine clinical practice, academia, industry, media, government and horse owner information
- Access to resources distributed by a partner organization, the Ontario Animal Health Network (OAHN), including quarterly veterinary reports with information about local disease patterns in Ontario and emerging diseases.
- Student members are eligible for the Annual Student Travel Scholarship for attending the AAEP Conference.
OAEP membership is open to veterinarians or student veterinarians only. Membership renewals are due annually in January of each year. If you have questions about OAEP membership, please contact us at email@example.com